Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Belated "Happy Valentine's Day!"

We hope all of our friends of Ocracoke had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I meant to send this greeting out yesterday, of course, but I didn't plan ahead too well. I babysat Lachlan last night so mama & papa could have an evening out at the Flying Melon restaurant. We took cookies across the lane to cousin Blanche (I was sharing some of my Valentine's present from Lou Ann), then came home and played for a while, before falling asleep on the sofa. There was just no way to get to the computer!

By the way, it's warming up on the island again. We're all happy about that.

Our current monthly Ocracoke Newsletter is Gary Mitchell's essay "I Believe in Pot-Lucks," published January 23, 2006. You can read it here: http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news012306.htm.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment