Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sunset on the Pizer

So, you want the recipe for our secret drink???? I debated for a few days whether or not I should give it out. Finally I decided to share this delicious and refreshing drink with all of you.

However, it comes with rules and possibilities. The drink is to be enjoyed on your own pizer (a.k.a. porch, deck, patio, piazza, stoop, small gathering place somewhere outside)!

Obviously, gather your friends, neighbors, relatives, mother-in-laws, county sheriff, whoever!

The drink is to be shared at Sunset (Sunset on the Pizer).

Now the ingredients: Fill a large glass with ice, then fill it with 1/3 coconut rum, 1/3 orange juice, 1/3 cranberry juice, top it off with a Maraschino cherry!

Make sure you have enough for refills! Enjoy the evening, the conversation, and think about us on Ocracoke Island doing the same!

Cheers!

Lou Ann

You can read our latest newsletter here. It's the story of the Invasion of Ocracoke & Portsmouth in the War of 1812.
.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much. It sounds delicious!
    I am sure whenever I drink it I will think about your home on ocracoke. I have 3 pictures I have taken on Howard Street that I use on my screensaver.

    ReplyDelete