Friday, September 07, 2012

Survey

I was hanging laundry on the line Tuesday afternoon when Jenny Scarborough rode by on her bike. "I am doing a survey for the Ocracoke Current," she said. "It's just one question. Do you want to participate?" I said sure.

"When was the last time you went skinny-dipping?" Jenny asked. 

Dear readers, I guess you'll have to check the Current to see the results of the survey!

Our latest Ocracoke Newsletter is the story of midwifery on Ocracoke. You can read it here: http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news082112.htm

7 comments:

  1. bill kostar7:41 AM

    Please don't tell me that now you'll be letting members of Congress on to the island!
    The ultimate dingbatters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. debbie s.7:48 AM

    naughty naughty philip LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. WWWWWWWwwwwOW!. Very funny though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can answer that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:31 AM

    I am shocked...shocked and dismayed! I would be appalled too if I could spell it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:41 PM

    What a minute-- I thought this was a family blog. Oh bother,9 o send a a salami to your boy in the Army.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:09 PM

    Skinny-dipping is not anti-family. Many a family has been started this way.

    ReplyDelete